Thursday, June 30, 2011

40 Days of Prayer - Day 21

"Ah Lord GOD!
Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth
by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm!
Nothing is too difficult for You."
Jeremiah 32:17

I have forgotten to remember this verse recently.  It has ministered to me so many times.  And is today.  Nothing, absolutely nothing, is too difficult for Him.  It's so easy for me to get so focused on what is going on  here and now, and forget that it's not about me.  It's not my responsibility to care for myself.  It's His.  I don't have to carry the weight of figuring stuff out, just walk in obedience to what He shows.  It's all about Him.  His glory.  His praise.

Today has been better than yesterday.  Last night I got a communication from the ND I have hoped to work with.  It has been confirmed, and we are moving ahead with appointments, etc.  He recommended some things to help balance my electrolytes today, and tomorrow I will undergo nutritional and inflammatory IV support at his office up north.  We hope this is the beginning of real holistic help.  It would be so awesome to see even little bits of progress over the next weeks.

A couple of things over which we would appreciate prayer these next couple of weeks are that we would see God's provision during this time before Dale starts getting paid for his new job and while I can't work as I have been.  And then we are faced with having to remedy our living situation because of the mold.  It's been a problem for a long time, but is most likely a big part of my health issues now, and we need to come up with an alternate living situation.  Not an easy thing to do.  But, I'm hanging on to Jeremiah 32:17.  Nothing is impossible with Him.  Not health.  Not housing.  Not provision.  Nothing.
A big praise today is that Dale got his long-awaited hearing aids, and he can HEAR!!  As I watch him, it's like the first day of glasses when you realize the trees have leaves and the sky has stars.  He's hearing things he didn't realize he was missing.  And he can hear me when I talk quietly.  A wonderful blessing.  So, we are beyond grateful for the help from DVR (Department of Vocational Rehabilitation) which has made this possible.  It enables him to do the driving job so much more comfortably and safely.  Praise God!
Today's Prayer Requests:
~ An enlightening and productive appointment tomorrow, with the IV therapy making some headway in stabilizing me.
~ Provision during these next weeks.
~ A housing solution very soon.

Thank you for praying.  The undergirding is evident.

No comments:

Post a Comment