Wednesday, June 29, 2011

40 Days of Prayer - Day 20

You have enclosed me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
Psalm 139:5

I'm hanging on to this verse right now.  Thanks to Jen for blessing me with this.

Today has been extremely hard.  I have cried a lot.  Asked the Lord for something to give.  Spent most of the day on my bed.  My stomach doesn't want to digest much and I'm pretty weak.  We are waiting to hear back from the ND as the one who perhaps can guide us through this situation.  There is no one else I would trust to ask at this point.  Symptom treatment is not the route we feel we should go, rather finding the cause of whatever is going on and then working to restore the problem(s).  But we also feel the need for this to move along quickly.

To those of you who knew about today, thank you for praying, so much.  I am so very, very grateful.

Today's Prayer Requests:
~ That we would hear back from the ND soon.
~ Encouragement for me and my family.
~ "Don't give up. Stand firm. Maintain hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment