Saturday, July 30, 2011

Prayer Update 3

"Nevertheless, I am always with you."
Psalm 73:23

Nevertheless,” -- “nevertheless, since I belong to Christ I am continually with God!”  By this is meant continually upon his mind, He is always thinking of me for my good. Continually before His eye;—the eye of the Lord never sleeps, but is perpetually watching over my welfare. Continually in His hand, so that none shall be able to pluck me thence. Continually on His heart, worn there as a memorial......You always think of me, O God. The heart of Your love continually yearn towards me. You are always making providence work for my good. You have set me as a signet upon Your arm; Your love is strong as death, many waters cannot quench it; neither can the floods drown it. Surprising grace!" C.H. Spurgeon

This is part of my devotional reading from yesterday morning.  And it really ministered to me.  I am learning about His love for me, trying to appropriate what I know in my head and experience it in my heart.  It is amazing to me to see what He is doing in our lives in this challenging time.  Much blessing.

Maggie and I are safely home and it is always so good to get back after a trip and relish time with our family.  Our time in California was very good.  So many blessings, some of which I wrote about last time.

We are poised to start our move to the rental on Monday.  It will be a process over the coming weeks, but we are trying to get set up as much as we can in this next week so we can stay there.  It proved helpful to my overall well-being to be out of our house for the past week, so we are working on getting moved as quickly as we can.  We would really appreciate prayer for that process to go well and smoothly.

Thank you again for your prayers for all of us.  We so greatly appreciate you!

Prayer Requests:
~ Moving process to go smoothly and quickly.
~ Dale still needs a vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment