Tuesday, July 5, 2011

40 Days of Prayer - Day 26

"The light is pleasant, and it is good for the eyes to see the sun."
Ecclesiastes 11:7
 
I agree, entirely!  And it was good to see the sun today, and to walk around in the sunshine and enjoy the light.  At heart, I'm a summer gal, and I love storing up the BTUs for the gray days!
 
Today was a good day.  I'm not altogether certain why, but it may be due to an increase in pancreatic enzymes and HCl that I'm taking to aid digestion.  No major stomach issues today, and my back was okay most of the day.  A real gift.
 
Tomorrow I go to see my ND again for another IV and more conversation about treatment.  I actually look forward to it.  The trepidation I have felt when seeing other doctors is entirely absent, and that is amazing.  He is truly an answer to all our prayers.  And I don't mind the drive either, when everything else is so positive.  And Maggie is a wonderful driving companion. Good girl time.  :-)
 
Thank you, each one, for praying for us.  We are so grateful.

Today's Prayer Requests:
~ Continued light to be shone on my endocrine issues, as well as the best treatments and order in which they should be administered.
~ Continued prayer for our housing situation.
~ Continued prayer for provision this month before Dale starts getting full paychecks, which will be at the end of the month.
~ A car for Dale.

No comments:

Post a Comment