Saturday, July 16, 2011

40 Days of Prayer - Day 37

And they gathered [manna] every morning.
Exodus 16:21

When did God provide the manna for the Israelites?  Every morning.  When did they need it? Every morning.  Hmmmm.

In the midst of life, I'm often thinking ahead to what our needs will be.  I'm challenged by this verse that depicted the life of the Israelites for YEARS.  Morning by morning, He provided for them.  Do I trust Him morning by morning, day by day, or am I thinking too far ahead?  I think the "too far ahead" bit is often where I sit.  So, I have work to do.  :-)

Not really any news today, either.  I made it through my shift at work, for which I'm grateful, and had a good time at the Cascade Cookoff listening to the band.  

I'm looking forward to Monday and my doctor's appointment and hopefully some more light shed on treatment options.

Today's Prayer Requests: (Same as yesterday!)
~ Healing for Daniel and Sarah
~ Housing solution
~ Effective doctor's appointment on Monday, with clear communication on my part.
~ Vehicle for Dale
 
Thanks for praying! 
 
A few shots from the Cookoff today.

The band on the trailer/stage.



Jessie and Maggie



Part of the band on the trailer/stage  :-)



Isn't she beautiful?!


No comments:

Post a Comment