Monday, July 18, 2011

40 Days of Prayer - Day 39

"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD;
I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me."
Micah 7:7

My God will hear me. Hear us.  Isn't that amazing?  And He has.  

Answers from yesterday's requests:

Today went well.  First, we made the trip with no incident at all.  We were almost an hour early.  Didn't want to take a chance on being late again.  I-5 was clear sailing all the way there.  THAT is a blessing!

The time with Dr. Matt was very good.  I'm not sure how to express what a blessing this doctor is.  Wow.  He listens well, and answers in humility.  We were able to cover all the questions on my list and I have come away encouraged.  The aspect of trying to determine what is most important in treatment options, and then carry them out in a way we can financially sustain, was appreciated and understood by him and we worked on a plan to effect the things he determines are most important.  I so appreciate that.  This healing process is going to take awhile, and I have come to a certain peace with that, and now with a better grasp of the "big picture," I feel as if I'm coming at this from a position of strength.  So, we will devote our resources to those things he recommends as most beneficial, and see what the Lord does with it all.

You all have been a huge part of this process and I am so grateful to you for praying with us through this time.  What a blessing.

I think the thing that we most need prayer on at this point is clarity on what to do about our housing situation.  There are many factors that need to be considered, and we are asking God to give a crystal clarity to His answer.  Not to our myriad ideas of possibilities, but HIS answer.  He knows all the facets perfectly and we have only a dim and smoky view from here.

Today's Prayer Requests:
~ Clarity in God's answer to our housing situation.
~ Dale's need for a vehicle.
~ That the chosen treatments will be effective in bringing healing to my body.

1 comment:

  1. Thanking Him for answered prayer and praying for guidance and healing.
    With love,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete