Sunday, July 17, 2011

40 Days of Prayer - Day 38

"You were tired out by the length of your road,
Yet you did not say, 'It is hopeless.'
You found renewed strength,
Therefore you did not faint.
Isaiah 57:10

Look at this verse I found today.  Wow.

I am just so tired.  Weary.  I had a food reaction this afternoon that has wiped me out.  I needed an encouraging word, and here it is.  Isn't it amazing?  I am tired out by the length of this road I'm on, yet I haven't said "It is hopeless."  No, I have hope.  In Him.  His faithfulness.  And I do find renewed strength each day, and I haven't fainted yet.  I love His Word.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my doctor up north.  I have done a lot of looking at supplements in the different areas where I need support, and have formulated a list of products that are more cost effective than some that I am using currently.  I will be talking with him about them and seeking his opinion on whether he believes any of them will work well enough in place of the current products.  I have also formulated a list of questions about my conditions and the possible treatment options.  What we're doing now isn't sustainable financially, and I'm looking for what other possibilities there are that we can manage.  I would so appreciate your prayers on this front.

Thank you for your continued faithfulness in praying for us.  It means a great deal.

Today's Prayer Requests:
~ Clarity in presenting questions to my doctor tomorrow, and helpful & definitive answers.
~ Safety on the crazy I-5 corridor and that we can get there on time.  Last time it was a zoo.
~ That this verse will play out in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment