Sunday, January 6, 2013

Short Update

In everything give thanks.....
Count it all joy.....
I will praise the Lord all my life.....
1 Thessalonians 5:18; James 1:2; Psalm 146:2

...."Do not be discouraged by the fact that many of your prayers are yet unanswered.  Time is a trainer, teaching you to wait upon Me, to trust Me in the dark.  The more extreme your circumstances, the more likely you are to see My power and glory at work in the situation.  Instead of letting difficulties draw you into worrying, try to view them as setting the scene for my glorious intervention."
Sarah Young, Jesus Calling

I have been, and continue to be, in a really rough stretch.  I've been in touch with my doctor, have re-tested for the presence of SIBO after my initial treatment, and will be seeing her this Thursday for reevaluation and update on diet and treatment.  I have so many questions.  She is wonderful at answering.  She has been through this herself, so the level of understanding and compassion is unmatched in my experience with doctors.  I am so grateful.

We are still flummoxed, though, and seek God's light in the dark places, that He would bring the dark mysteries to light.  This is certainly a marvelous stage on which He can show off!

Thank you for praying with us.

1 comment:

  1. You are a strong inspiration to people going through challenges that our modern marvels can't understand because you have the power of a loving and almighty God behind you to support you.

    ReplyDelete