Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Quick Update

Dear Ones, this is just a quick update to let you know that I've started the new meds (Nystatin) for Candida yeast overgrowth, which the insurance is covering, praise God.  The meds can make me feel as bad as the disease and it continues to be a rough patch.  However, since it appears that the meds are making me feel sick, that would seem to indicate that there is an overgrowth of Candida, so we'll stay the course and see how things go over the next couple of months.

I so appreciate your prayers during these coming weeks.  It's really a day-at-a-time, sometimes an hour-at-a-time getting through the nausea and tiredness when they hit hard.  It helps to have low-key things to do, so I try to have projects at hand to distract me, so to speak.  :-)

In the midst, my dear daughter Jessie has a wonderful blog post today about the centrality of Christ.  It brought a sense of undergirding to me today.  She is a wonderful writer and if you'd like to read it and perhaps be blessed as I was, you can read it here.

Thanks so much for praying.  I'll keep you updated as we go along here.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you, sweet friend. I'm sorry you have to go through all this, and praying you'll soon be healed of it all.
    Hugs,
    Anne♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking of you and praying for you. How is everything going? I hear the die off can be pretty bad. :( Hope you are holding up okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Leanna. It's going okay. Die-off has been worse some days than others, but I've had a couple of good days this week, and I'm very grateful for that!

    ReplyDelete