Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 9 Update

"I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 16:33


It's day 9 today of antibiotic treatment.  More than halfway through this course.  

I am feeling really crummy today.  Yesterday wasn't great either.  Long-standing low-level headache, nausea and fatigue.  My doctor has been in touch with me, which I greatly appreciate, and we're walking through the issues.

Thanks for praying.  Perseverance and trust.  Peace and joy.  These are things I desire.  John 16:33 gives me encouragement!  He's overcome the world, and He has made me an overcomer by His Spirit.  

"Lead on, Jesus.  And thank You for the unfathomable gift of Your love and sacrifice as we anticipate the joy of remembering Your resurrection."  He is Risen!

2 comments: