Monday, June 25, 2012

A New Path.....

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Psalm 119:105

When I was about 11 years old, before I knew the Lord, I went to JOY club once a week after school at a neighborhood home.  The JOY stood for Jesus, Others & You.  Mostly, we memorized Bible verses and recited them and won little prizes.  I remember sometimes working on my verses with a friend during recess.  Psalm 119:105 was one of the first.  Isn't it cool how the Lord interweaves Himself in our lives before we even have a clue?!

So, lamps and light, and a new path.  We SO need His light.

The nutshell version of this new path is that, after conferring with my doctor, we are pursuing mycotoxin (mold poisoning) testing and treatment.  There is a lot involved with it, it's expensive, it will take endurance and perseverance on my part and a lot of counting it all joy.

We covet your prayers as we wait to hear which mold testing center is considered best by the environmental doctors, and then just for the fortitude to do this thing, as well as resources.

We know He has it covered.  We're looking for that Word-Light He has promised will light this path.

Thanks so much for praying.  We appreciate you all so much.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and all that is involved with your testing and treatment.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete