Monday, September 12, 2011

Prayer Update 6

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Hebrews 13:8

Comfort words for me in this time where change is the watchword.  Where things don't have any constancy.

The past week has been an example of the wild fluctuations in how I've been feeling.  Last Monday was an awesome day.  I felt better than I have in a very long time.  Tuesday started a downhill run that is still in process. I keep thinking I'm on an upswing, and then really difficult stretches jump out at me.

Yesterday I started having back pain unlike any I've ever had.  A deep breath will instigate it and it extends from my lower back around my sides.  I don't have a clue as to the source.  I am not holding adjustments for any length of time and although I went again today to get put back "in," it is not helping the pain.  I also have an increasing joint pain issue, primarily in my knees and shoulders. 

My gut has been "off" for a couple of days and it may be that there is inflammation that is contributing to my back issue.  It kinda feels that way, but I have no idea, really.  The joint pain could be the result of detoxification, but again, I really don't know.

I have a note in to my ND asking about these things and hope to hear from him when he has a chance.

I would so appreciate prayer that there will be some light shed on the current issues as well as why there are such dramatic ups and downs in how I feel.  And I would really like to avoid having to go to a doctor here, or worse (in my thinking) to the hospital.

On a positive note, Dale found a small pickup that is working so well for him.  It was a God-thing finding it and He has blessed us greatly.  Thank you for your prayers for this over the past months!

And a bright spot today are these sweet pansies
my dear husband brought to me.


How you can pray:
~ Light shed on the cause of these dramatic ups and downs and the current back and joint pain.
~ That I won't have to go to a local doctor or the hospital.
~ That my ND would be able to get back to me soon.
~ Perseverance and joy in trials.

Thank you so much for praying.  We are very grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you. The pain you describe in your lower back which radiates around the side to the front sounds like just what I had when my hip was out of place, turned down and outward and a right lower rib out of place. Adjustment has helped. Praying yours holds.
    With love,

    ReplyDelete