Saturday, August 27, 2011

Prayer Update 5

"To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under heaven...."
Ecclesiastes 3:1

I am hanging onto the truth of this passage right now.  And I'm grateful for His peace and assurance that it IS true.

On Thursday, I tendered my resignation at the Post Office.  It was hard and tearful, but I know it was the right thing to do.  The relief of stress is so very apparent.  Until I made the decision, I didn't realize how much it was affecting me every day.  So much of my energy was focused on trying to be ready to work on Saturdays, and in the past month I have failed to be able to work even one of them.  It was taking a toll on me at a level of which I just wasn't aware.  So, while it's hard, I am glad that the result is very noticeably less stress in the mix.  So, that season of my life is over for now.  If God has another similar position for me in the future, I will rejoice in that, and if not, I will rejoice in whatever He brings my way.

It continues to be wonderful living in our new place.  We are now able to do laundry here and wash everything that smells of mold.  The washer has been going just about non-stop since Thursday.  I'm not sure I've ever been so grateful to do laundry.

There is not much new health-wise at this point.  Still feeling as if I'm on a general upswing being out of the mold and enjoying better digestion, but remaining in the place of neither being able to gain weight nor depend on how my back will be any given day.  I started a new supplement this past week and have had no adverse reactions to this point.  This is one that works at the cellular level in helping with detoxification support and increasing glutathione levels.  Dr. Matt has written a post on his blog about glutathione and you can read it here if you like.  It's amazing to me.  Because of dealing with multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS), the detox issue is big.  So, we'll see over the next months if this helps.  I'll also be starting another supplement this week which is to help with adrenal support.

Thanks for checking in with me here.  I am humbled and blessed by how many of you are praying for us, and am so, so grateful.  Bless each one of you!

How you can pray:
~ That the relief of stress over job-related things continue to have a positive effect in my overall well-being.
~ Weight gain.
~ That the 2 new supplements will do good things both at the cellular level and for my adrenals.
~ Dale still needs a rig.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment